Curious about Internet banking
Can I transfer funds between accounts using Internet banking?
Yes, you can transfer funds between your own accounts using Internet banking. This feature allows you to conveniently move money between your savings accounts, current accounts, and other linked accounts within the same bank.
To perform a fund transfer, you would typically follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Internet banking account using your credentials.
2. Navigate to the "Transfers" or "Fund Transfer" section.
3. Select the account you want to transfer money from and the account you want to transfer money to.
4. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
5. Choose the transfer type, such as an immediate transfer or a scheduled transfer for a future date.
6. Review the transaction details and confirm the transfer.
7. You may be required to authenticate the transaction using a OneTime Password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile number or through other security measures.
8. Once the transfer is successful, you will receive a confirmation message and the funds will be transferred from one account to another.
It's important to note that there may be certain limits on the amount you can transfer per transaction or per day, as per the policies of your bank. Additionally, if you are transferring funds to another bank account (interbank transfer), you will need to provide the recipient's bank account details, including the bank name, branch, account number, and the appropriate IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) for Indian bank accounts.
Always ensure that you enter the correct account details and review the transaction details before confirming the fund transfer to avoid any errors or issues.