Can I view my account balances and transaction history for multiple accounts in one place through Internet banking?
Curious about Internet banking
Yes, in most cases, you can view your account balances and transaction history for multiple accounts in one place through Internet banking. This feature is often referred to as "account aggregation" or "account summary." It allows you to conveniently access and manage your various accounts from a single dashboard. Here's how you can view your account balances and transaction history for multiple accounts through Internet banking:
1. Log in to your Internet banking account using your username and password.
2. Look for the option to view account balances or account summary. This option is typically available on the main page or in the account overview section.
3. Select the accounts you want to include in the account summary. You can choose checking accounts, savings accounts, credit card accounts, loan accounts, and any other accounts you have with the bank.
4. Once you've selected the accounts, the account summary page will display the balances of all the included accounts.
5. To view transaction history for a specific account, click on the account name or a corresponding link. This will take you to a detailed view of that account's transactions.
6. Depending on the Internet banking platform, you may have the option to customize the account summary display. For example, you might be able to reorder the accounts, hide specific accounts, or group accounts based on their type.
By accessing the account summary feature in Internet banking, you can conveniently monitor the balances and transaction history of multiple accounts without the need to log in separately for each account. This saves you time and provides a comprehensive overview of your financial status in one place.
Please note that the availability and specific steps for accessing the account summary may vary depending on your bank's Internet banking platform. If you are unable to locate the option or need further assistance, consider contacting your bank's customer support for guidance tailored to your specific account and platform.